Thursday, August 9, 2007

Emmerson is Coming Home!!!

Emmi will now be residing at 214 Willington Way! She is being discharged today and this evening, John and I are going the hospital together and leaving, for the first time, with our little girl! We can't even believe it. We have been working like crazy to get the house all ready for her arrival and we just can't wait to walk through the door with her. Once our boys are discharged, our house will really become our home. They are doing well, eating at least half their feeding every time. There is no potenial release date and being able to come home had nothing to do with how much they weigh. It will be based soley on when they take all of their food by mouth. This can happen at anytime, when THEY are ready...the Lord knows I have been ready for a while now!:) So GREAT news for the Kelsey family today...one down, 2 more to go! Keep praying...God answers prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful!!! I hope the boys can join her at home soon.

Melanie

Unknown said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.