Wednesday, January 23, 2008

First Tooth!

Can you guess which baby had a tooth come in first?........
Emmerson! Her first little bottom tooth poked through the surface yesterday. She had my finger in her hand and was sucking on it when all of a sudden I felt something sharp. I thought it was her fingernail at first, but I soon realized it was her first little tooth! Man that thing is sharp! I couldn't believe it. She has been up a bit at night lately, but overall, not too crabby. This is very exciting news at the Kelsey household. We are anxiously waiting to see who will be the next one to sprout a tooth. Both Logan and Brody are showing signs of teething, so it is anyones guess who will be next.
We will be posting some new pictures soon. The babies are starting to learn that when we take their picture, there is a blinding white light that follows...this makes it harder than ever to get them to look at the camera. Oh well...we should be able to get some cute shots.

1 comment:

Momma-of-5 said...

CONGRATS! I keep waiting for that moment...won't be long now. If drool is any indicator, it should have happened long ago.