Well...WE DID IT! And the trip was a success! The babies did pretty well on the plane. On the way there, Brody threw up 3 times, all over me, but that was the worst of it. The way back was better, although the boys were a little wiggly at times. We managed to get 3 babies, 3 suitcases, 3 car seats, 3 backbacks (diaper bags) and 2 strollers, to Denver and back without loosing anyone or anything! So like I said the trip was a success! We really enjoyed our time visiting Sue, Neil and baby Dane, as well as all of their animals. The weather did not cooperate, but we managed to have a wonderful time inspite of that. Here are some pics from the trip.

These were all taken at the Denver Children's Museum...Oh what fun we had!
Colorado is so beautiful!

The babies were checking out the plane...so cute!
1 comment:
The blog looks great! I see you were able to figure out how to put up a different background - now you have something new to do with all of that "free time" I'm sure you always have!
Melissa
Post a Comment