Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Fun





Here are some random pictures of our summer fun!
We have been trying to get out and enjoy the weather any day that it is not raining...which hasn't been that many. We have made it to the park with Grandma and Grandpa Kelsey, a fest with G.Aunt Kathy and GG and out side for a delicious BBQ with Grandma Linda and Grandpa Jim.

It is getting hard to believe that the kids are turning 2 in just a couple of weeks! We have started planning their birthday celebrations and are going with a Sesame Street theme. They LOVE their Elmo. In fact, I LOVE that little red guy! He lets me get dinner/lunch ready every day in peace...he is wonderful!

Right now, Daddy is still gone every day. He is doing some extra summer work, taking classes and painting. So the kids and I are still at home together most days. I love days when the weather is nice and we can go out in the backyard.

No comments: