Hi mr. Kelsey, this is Ardiya. I think this is your wife's blog but i hope you check this. I had no other way to communicate. I love granger here. But i miss hill especially the computer class. i have 1st period computers and its alot different that what we used to do. I miss you soo much. plz reply me like comment on this page again or check my blog. hope to see your reply soon!
2 comments:
That's too cute! I love it when Logan runs away, trying to lose his shadow.
Hi mr. Kelsey, this is Ardiya. I think this is your wife's blog but i hope you check this. I had no other way to communicate. I love granger here. But i miss hill especially the computer class. i have 1st period computers and its alot different that what we used to do. I miss you soo much. plz reply me like comment on this page again or check my blog. hope to see your reply soon!
Post a Comment