Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby Update...


We went to the doctors yesterday and baby girl Kelsey (no...we are still not sharing a name) is growing very well! At 35 weeks 2 days, she is already measuring to be about 6 lbs.7 oz. Everything looked great in the ultrasound and her heart beat was 141 bpm...she has been right around there since 3 months. We have scheduled our C-section for November 23rd if she doesn't come on her own before then. I am really hoping to deliver her via a VBAC so that I won't need another C-section, but if she doesn't come before the 23rd that isn't an option. We can use all the prayers you have, and check back for an update on her arrival in just 30 short days!

1 comment:

The Buehnerkemper Family said...

How sweet... I love all these pictures! You're going to be so glad you had these done!!! Can't wait to meet Baby Girl...