The Buehnerkempers + one.... :)
Our family on the "hay ride - hay"
Our 4 little gifts...
Isabelle had a blast jumping
Catching bubbles in the yard outside the cottage
They loved their new sunglasses
Breakfast at Paul Bunyans...and Sec of State Jesse White was 2 tables over.
Campfire and smores....doesn't get better than this when camping
Logan learning to swim
Brody learning to swim
Emmerson learning to swim
Me and my girls at the beach
John and I at the beach...we don't get very many "us" pics anymore.
Our beach babe!
All the kiddos...we had a blast at the zoo!
Our 3 little monkeys! We took this same pic last year....
Our family of 6.
Logan freaked out at the last min and John had to go with
The animals were very entertaining
2 comments:
We had a GREAT time too & can't wait to do it again soon! I miss you all so much! Please give all the kids big hugs & kisses for me! Love you guys!
I truly admire your ablility to 'vacation' with your family. I need some tips, as I have always loved to vacation, but my definition always included sipping a happy drink while laying by the pool. Time for me to accept that times have changed :-). Glad everyone had a blast!
Post a Comment