We just wanted to send out a "Thank You" to all of you who made it out to our open house. It was wonderful to see all of you and the babies were very excited to meet everyone! The party was a success...we were a little worried since this was the first time we tried to host a party while looking after 3 babies. I guess we had no reason to be worried after all...it was great!
1 comment:
Wow the babies are getting so big! Glad to hear the party was a success. Evi and I were not feeling the best so we stayed away for everyone's sake (turned out to be allergies and teething issues after all). I am sure we will get to see the babies soon.
Are you ready for some Greek food soon? Any requests?
Take Care,
Christina, Brad, Christian & Evi
Post a Comment