The babies are growing like weeds these days, gaining about an ounce a day. (For those wondering how I know their weights so often, I bought a scale that I weigh them on once a week...I know, type A personality!) Anyway, Logan is now 10 lbs. 3 oz. ; Emmi is 10 lbs. 14 oz. and Brody is 11 lbs. 7 oz. They have come so far and we thank God for their success. Their next doctors appointment is November 8th when they will get their 4 month vaccines. Logan had his final eye appointment today...and I am happy to say that he no longer has signs of ROP (Brody and Emmi were cleared about 4 weeks ago). This is great news!
Big Events:
The babies attended their first party thrown at the hospital for all the NICU grads on Oct. 12th. It was a Halloween party. Check out their pics...they were so Cute! Two frogs (that said kiss me) and a princess...Our neighbors gave them the costumes as a gift for their first Halloween.
On October 13th the babies were dedicated to the Lord in a ceremony at our church. It was a beautiful day and they looked so angelic. Grandma Kelsey made the boys outfits and Grandma Anderson made the bonnets. Emmerson wore the gown that I was christened in...it was a very special day for all involved!
That's all for now...I will post again after their first Thanksgiving... Happy Turkey Day!
1 comment:
Post a Comment