We are anxiously still awaiting the arrival of Baby girl Kelsey. Tomorrow marks one week until our scheduled c-section, but I think I might talk to the doctor and see if we can push it off for one more week if she doesn't come before then. I would really like the opportunity to have her via a VBAC delivery, so if she needs a little more time, I will see if I can give it to her.
So far, this pregnancy has been really great! I haven't been to uncomfortable until lately and other than a horrible case of heartburn, I can't really complain about any other "pregnancy symptoms". I have been having a ton of Braxton Hicks contractions lately, and they are beginning to interferr with my sleep! This is starting to get a little frustrating, but I am trying to be possitve and understanding...although it is hard at 4:30am.
We are looking so forward to meeting our little girl, whenever that may be!
No comments:
Post a Comment