Monday, November 23, 2009

The Terrific Trio dancing to "If I only had a brain..."

Well, the Wizard of Oz has been a HUGE hit in our house this year. I showed it to them back in August for the first time since they were going to be the characters for Halloween and I wanted them to have some idea of who they were dressed up as. Needless to say, they have been hooked ever since. I actually thought they might be a little afraid since I remember the witch to be scary as a kid. They have not shown any fear, and actually request the movie 2-3 times a day! We have it limited to once a day ...if that, just for our sanity! But, we have managed to get some cute video footage of them dancing and singing to the movie. This one was special because we actually caught all three on camera at the same time! A rare occurrence! I'm trying to figure out a way to wean them off of the movie...maybe we will "give it to a friend" to watch for a while. :) Any takers?

***Be sure to go down to the music player and hit pause before you play the video so you can hear the music from the clip. :)

2 comments:

j.glatchak said...

super cute! They are too funny!

Jennifer said...

That is the cutest thing ever! And awesome that your kids don't take the 'passive' approach when watching tv :-).