We had a blast at the Schaumburg Flyers game on Friday night! It was so much fun! It was one of the last games of the season and it was a bit chilly, so the stands were pretty empty...which was great for us! The kids loved seeing the guys play baseball, eating popcorn and seeing all the characters that were there that night. It was Sesame Street night, so Ernie, Elmo and Cookie Monster were on hand to cheer on the Flyers! They also met the mascot, Bear. Mommy was also very excited to win the "loudest fan contest" and $50 to the Radio Shopping Show!!! I didn't even know there was a contest going on...I just thought everyone was up dancing and cheering with the characters, so when Ernie handed me the certificate, I was surprised. I found out later about the contest. :) I wasn't even that loud, but I think the cute kids helped! :) It was a great night!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Our First Family Baseball Game
We had a blast at the Schaumburg Flyers game on Friday night! It was so much fun! It was one of the last games of the season and it was a bit chilly, so the stands were pretty empty...which was great for us! The kids loved seeing the guys play baseball, eating popcorn and seeing all the characters that were there that night. It was Sesame Street night, so Ernie, Elmo and Cookie Monster were on hand to cheer on the Flyers! They also met the mascot, Bear. Mommy was also very excited to win the "loudest fan contest" and $50 to the Radio Shopping Show!!! I didn't even know there was a contest going on...I just thought everyone was up dancing and cheering with the characters, so when Ernie handed me the certificate, I was surprised. I found out later about the contest. :) I wasn't even that loud, but I think the cute kids helped! :) It was a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love Schaumburg Flyers games! I'm so glad you had a great time! And Shelli, really, I'm not shocked you won the loudest fan contest without even trying! ;) Love you!!!
Post a Comment