Friday, September 17, 2010

Our Trip to Brookfield with friends

The triplets had a day off of school, so we headed to the zoo with our friends, Heather and Aubrey and Katie and Ronin. It was a great day to go to the zoo since it was a little cool and overcast that day...no one was there! I think there was about 30 cars in the entire parking lot! Crazy! So we had the whole place to run around and explore. It was so much fun! Unfortunately I started taking pictures after Katie and Ronin left, so I don't have any of them. And most of my photos are from them playing at the park inside the zoo. :)




This the beautiful Aubrey! She is such a sweetie pie!


Isabelle loves animals, so I thought I would let her pet a goat for the first time...and YES we used hand sanitizer when we were finished. :)

No comments: