I can't believe it has been a year since my last blog post! I think I knew I had gotten so far behind that I didn't know how to catch up on all the events I had missed. Many people have asked me to start writing again...and I really want to....so here it goes!
Since I was so overwhelmed by all the posts I missed, I decided to just let the last year go and focus on our most exciting recent event....our trip to DISNEY WORLD!! We went over spring break and were accompanied by Grandma Linda and Grandpa Jim and by Grandma and Grandpa Kelsey. Uncle Brian even joined us there for a few days. It was so nice to share in this wonderful trip!
It was the flower and garden show at Epcot....there were beautiful shrubs and flowers all around the park! The kids loved finding their favorite characters!
Our princesses! They were so excited to get dressed up and to meet their favorite princesses at the Royal Banquet dinner.
Belle and our Izzi"belle"
Brody LOVES to color and he has gotten quite good at it! This is the picture he colored for Rapunzel
We loved having Grandma and Grandpa with us!
Overall, the lines were really reasonable...this is one of the shorter ones. :)
Everyday we waited at the bus stop and talked about all the fun we were going to have that day!
So exciting!
Everyone loves to see Mickey!
Tinkerbell is one of our families favorites! The kids were really excited to meet her!
Cinderella was greeted eagerly by Izzi and Emmi....they were so excited to see her!
Cinderella asked Prince Charming if she could keep this new little mouse she found (Izzi)....he said she could if I would let her go....of course I would NOT! :) Cinderella really took a liking to Izzi...and Izzi to her! So cute!
Just watched the fireworks...Kids were pumped to stay at the park VERY late that night...we made it til 3:30 am!! We had the part to ourselves and were able to ride so many rides with NO wait! :) ps...LOVE the pirate hat on Tink!
Me and my buddy...we loved riding rides together!
Getting ready to watch Fantasmic....the kids really liked it!
It was great having Grandma and Grandpa Kelsey there too! I think they had just as much fun as the kids!
Brody was the only one who braved the Pirates of the Caribbean ride with me...although he would NOT let us wear our hats while on the ride in fear that the pirates would see us!:) Too cute!
Enjoying some Mickey Ice Cream while we waited for the parade to start... yummy!
We had a magical time on our trip! It was so much fun and the weather was perfect! Just a few special moments:
After riding Test Track at Epcot, the boys excitingly asked to "go again"...knowing there was a 90min wait, we said no....but then, a cast member told us to walk over this bridge where we were promptly put back on the ride! Excited and thankful, we went up to the cast member to say thank you and she said, "you just can't say no to Buzz and Woody."


Our Woody and Buzz posing with one of their favorites....Belle!
Another great moment was getting to sit 2nd row at the Beauty and the Beast stage show by COMPLETE accident.... followed by a cast member sitting us in the VIP section of the Indiana Jones Stunt show after we arrived to a standing room only packed theater! It made us feel so special and the magic really came through!





















1 comment:
It looks like you had every bit as much fun on your trip as you hoped. So happy for you! And staying at the park until 3:30am with 4 little ones... impressive!!!
Post a Comment