Brody.............................Logan
I took the boys for their 2 1/2 year check up today and I am so happy to report that our once teeny, tiny babes are now in the 75th-93rd % for weight and height! Whoo HOO!!! Brody:H=93%, W=80%. Logan:H=85%, W=75% . The doc gave them both a clean bill of health and said that they seem to be developing perfectly! It is truly amazing how far they have come!! Praise God!
Brody is doing great developmentally too! He can count to 20, sing his ABC's, identify about 10 letters and their sounds. He loves to color and is even showing signs of trying to stay in the lines more...not that he is succeeding just yet, but at least he is starting to try. :) He knows most of his colors and his favorite color is blue. Brody still loves music and dancing. I think we are going to sign him up for another music class this spring.
Logan is such a character! He makes us laugh daily and it is really hard to resist his lip when he is unhappy with something. Logan is doing really well with counting and his ABC's too. He is now able to count to 20 with a little help and can sing his ABC's all by himself....although he has to want to do it or forget about it! For the longest time, I thought he didn't know any of the letter sounds, but one day, he was in the right mood, and to my surprise, he started saying all of the sounds to the letters I was pointing to! So, its hard to really say where Logan is at...I think he knows WAY more than he ever lets on! Logan also knows most of his colors and his favorite colors are orange and green.
These boys are the greatest and we are so thankful to be their parents!
These boys are the greatest and we are so thankful to be their parents!
1 comment:
ahhh! I LOVE the boys new haircuts! Logan is a little spitting image of his daddy now with his matching haircut! Miss you guys soo much :)
Post a Comment