We are just so in love with her...even though she isn't the easiest baby. :) She LOVES to be held which is difficult at times with 3 siblings also having needs. Luckily, she has really taken to a cradle swing that we are borrowing, and that has helped a ton!
I got the idea from a friend to take a picture each month with the same stuffed animal to show how much Izzi has grown. Her is her first photo at 1 month. Hopefully I will remember each month!
I think things will be improving though...I have already started to see her finding her routine, so if I can just pay close enough attention and figure it out, I may better understand what her cues are trying to tell me.
It has been wonderful being able to hold her without feeling the guilt of another baby needing to be held too. Daddy likes to put her in the Snugglie and carry her around the house as he does chores or whatever. It's pretty cute to see.
The trio are wonderful with her. They are always coming right up to her face and saying "Hi, Isabelle! Hi Isabelle! Hi Isabelle"...over and over. I had to tell them that she is so little that she can't talk yet and when she moves her head, she is saying "Hello" back. :)

It has been wonderful being able to hold her without feeling the guilt of another baby needing to be held too. Daddy likes to put her in the Snugglie and carry her around the house as he does chores or whatever. It's pretty cute to see.
The trio are wonderful with her. They are always coming right up to her face and saying "Hi, Isabelle! Hi Isabelle! Hi Isabelle"...over and over. I had to tell them that she is so little that she can't talk yet and when she moves her head, she is saying "Hello" back. :)

On December 27th, we dedicated Isabelle to the Lord at our church with our family and friends there to show their love and support. Izzi's Godparents are Uncle John and Aunt Jodi. We were so blessed that they accepted the request to help guide Izzi to know and love Jesus.
1 comment:
Glad to see the update on the kids! I hope we get to see them in person again soon! Love you all!
Post a Comment