It is funny to say, but I actually enjoyed taking Emmi to the doctor this time. It was just the girls, so I had a lot of time to talk with her. While we were there, she asked to use the potty and she went pee pee! I was even more proud because she was still dry when she went! Whoo Hoo! She is really starting to get it...what a big girl! She is getting so smart too. When she found out she needed to get a shot, she said, "Mommy, I can't get a shot." I said, yes you can, you just don't want to and I know its not fun, but it will be over quickly. To which she replied, (while holding a pamphlet in her hand) "No Mommy, I can't get a shot. I'm reading a book right now. " Boy, it is getting harder and harder to argue with her. :)
Emmerson's check up went great! She is now just over 30 lbs. and is in the 73 rd % for weight and 70th% for height. We are so happy with her growth! It is hard to believe that this little girl started life at a mere 3 lbs. 5oz...God is great!
Emmerson is doing so well developmentally too. She can count to 20, sing her ABC's, identify most colors, her favorite is pink, and identify almost all the letters and their sounds. She is just starting to learn her shapes and is doing really well! We are so very proud of our little girl!

Emmerson's check up went great! She is now just over 30 lbs. and is in the 73 rd % for weight and 70th% for height. We are so happy with her growth! It is hard to believe that this little girl started life at a mere 3 lbs. 5oz...God is great!
Emmerson is doing so well developmentally too. She can count to 20, sing her ABC's, identify most colors, her favorite is pink, and identify almost all the letters and their sounds. She is just starting to learn her shapes and is doing really well! We are so very proud of our little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment