Thursday, July 5, 2007

Comments are working now

Please feel free to add comments to the blog by clicking on the "comments" link below each posting. Also, please sign the triplets' guestbook to the right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kelsey Family!

I am so happy that the babies are doing so well. Sheli, make sure you get your rest! You need it too! Way to go on carrying them to 30 weeks! You did a great job growing three babies!! They are beautiful!

Take care,

Laura Bonuchi and Family

Unknown said...

Good morning Shelli, John, Emmi, Brody and Logan.

I am checking your blog several times a day...what a great way to keep us up to date. My co-workers are excited for you and send their best wishes. Today I brought a three-layer Black Forest cake with the babies' names on the top. Thanks for all the good news and pictures. We will talk to you soon.
Love,
Dad K.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations John and Shelli! We are so happy to see that everyone is doing well. You are going to enjoy parenthood. It is truly the best gift ever!

Loves!

Shawn, Sarah, and Easton Toso