Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our Lucky Number 3...

We realized while we sat in my hospital room, glowing over the birth of our babies, that there were many number 3s that crossed our path. Here is a little story about our lucky number 3...

Starting with the most obvious, we had 3 beautiful babies. I started having contractions and went into labor at 3:00 am. The babies were born on the 3rd floor of the hospital in operating room 3 on the 3rd of July. This came right before our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 30th. Each baby had a team of 3 people working on them and I had 3 people as well. I was sent to recovery bed 3 after the c-section. The babies have 3 sets of grandparents and John and I are both the oldest of 3 children. We have 3 dogs waiting to greet the babies at home. John and I don't think this is any coincidence. We believe everything is because of the Holy Trinity (3), the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.

No comments: