Monday, July 2, 2007
We made it to 30 weeks!
We were very excited when we passed the 30 week mark on Saturday. Hopefully we can keep these little ones from meeting the world for at least the next 2 weeks. On Thursday, 6/28 we had a doctors appointment. All of the babies are still doing very well, scoring 8 out of 8 again on their biophysical profile. This time it was very easy for both John and I to see each baby "practice" breathing. Before this time, it was very subtle, but this time it was very clear. Good News! There was no change with me either, so things are still looking good. Emmi, who has always been the lowest, ( and the biggest) has dropped even lower, so that has been a little more uncomfortable for me. Other than that, everything is going well. I have heard from some people that they didn't think I looked that "big" in the pictures I posted...apperantly the pictures don't do my size justice, because as people see me in person they quickly change thier tune. As on my appointment Thursday, I was measuring at 46 weeks pregnant. For anyone who doesn't know, most pregnancies only go to 40 weeks, so I am measuring at 6 weeks overdue...Any wages on how big I will get? Just kidding...I just keep telling myself that the bigger I get the bigger the babies are getting and that is excellent news! Take care...keep checking for more updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment