Wednesday, July 11, 2007

One Big Happy Family!

Today we actually got to hold all three of our babies at the same time. It was incredible and a little akward at times. :) As you can see from the pictures, Brody really is our moose...he is so much bigger than his brother Logan. They were weighed today and Emmerson is now 3 lbs even, Brody is 4 lbs. even and Logan is still our peanut at 2 lbs. 14.5 oz. He is almost to the 3 lb. mark.
We re-introduced Logan and Brody and Emmerson and Brody. The way they are positioned in the NICU, allows Brody, who is in the middle, to say hi to both his siblings. This is funny because he was in the middle in the womb too. It was great to have them all out at once because we didn't feel like we needed to hurry up and take another one out before their next feeding. They are all doing great and they love spending time with Mommy and Daddy...Its a good thing too, because we are there all the time and love spending time with them too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great to hear that everything is going so well. I am so happy for you guys! I check this site daily and love reading all the news about the beautiful babies. Stephanie

Anonymous said...

The kids are beautiful. I love reading about how well everyone is doing. I'm sure it is very difficult for all of you. I have some personal experience with Rush Copley and it is a wonderful place. They will take great care of your little darlings. I'm thinking about you often and you are in my prayers. Stay strong and take care of yourselves. I look forward to meeting your new additions when they come home. Love, Gaylene