Sunday, July 8, 2007
An update on Mommy
I was discharged from the hospital yesterday around 9:00 pm. We loaded up the car and spent the next 3 hours holding our beautiful babies before we had to head home. That was one of the toughest things I had to go through so far! Physically I am doing well. I am in the slow process of healing and feeling better each day. Mentally, I am a wreck and will be until my babies are close by again. We went and visited the NICU at Copley today and although it is very different than the NICU at Lutheran, it seems as though it will be a great place for our angels to grow. Unfortunatly, this website will be the only way for anyone other than us and the grandparents to see the babies until they come home as their policy does not allow any other visitors. I am really glad that we have this website now so that I can still show off my sons and daughter. Keep us in your prayers as the babies are at the hospital all alone and their Mom and Dad are struggling to be away from them. We will let you all know when their transfer is complete and they are safe and sound at Copley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats!! You are ALL in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for all the updates, I have been thinking about you guys! The babies are adorable :)
Post a Comment